Begin a meaningful career right here
Advanced Software Developer and Architect
Advanced Software Architect & Developer
Location: Kronberg, Germany
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an open minded, eager Software Architect to join our R&D Innovation Centre in Kronberg. You will join a team of passionate engineers and work closely with hardware engineers, creating the software architecture for our products and testing them to our high standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent results and loves the challenge of delivering creative solutions on predefined cost and schedules.
You will be working on both existing and brand-new products for iconic brands such as Oral-B and Braun, from ideation stage to prototype and mass production.
“Do something that matters!”
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver creative solutions on predefined cost and schedules that will result in seeing products that you have developed in shops and being sold to millions of customers globally!
With us you will:
- Be responsible for designing a modular embedded software system architecture, spanning a variety of small domestic consumer devices, adapting software modules from one device to another.
- Develop the system architecture and also code the embedded software; The focus will depend on individual project stages.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of the overall performance of the device with focus on microcontroller and embedded software.
- Analyse the interaction between the hardware and software parts as well as test the system and complete test reports.
- Transferring software into mass production.
Apply if you have:
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and fluent English.
- Experience in developing modular software architectures for embedded systems.
- Experience in first principles understanding & problem solving and the ability to identify and implement creative solutions.
- Knowledge in electronic hardware and application of microcontroller peripherals.
- Competency with software management tools (bug tracking systems, version control, requirements engineering, test case management and testing tools).
- Experience in programming language Embedded C.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility of your part of projects. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: