BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Apprenticeship Mechatronic (F/M/D)
Do you want to work with best in class technology @ Procter & Gamble?
P&G is made of many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For this, we offer a high-class apprenticeship and dual study program in our Research and Development Sites in Schwalbach/Taunus and Kronberg/Taunus.
During the apprenticeship at Procter & Gamble you can early take responsibility for own projects and do meaningful work in the different departments of our company. Will you support for our billion-dollar brands in future with your work?
The apprenticeship in mechatronics covers a huge field of technology, like processing of materials, electronics, programming and manufacturing. The apprenticeship in Mechatronic starts with technical base-training in our apprentice tool-shop and goes forward with assignment in different departments in our technical centers in Kronberg/Taunus or Schwalbach/Taunus.
During your apprenticeship in mechatronic you will be responsible for working on technologies for our new products or product technologies. At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will get the complete background in our technologies. By proceeding your apprenticeship, you will learn to work in our Laboratories in an international environment and you will get more and support our Researcher an Scientist on their work. You will learn, how to manufacture billion-dollar-brands in our plants.
During your study projects can be done in several areas:
- product supply engineering
- research and development electronic devices
What we offer:
- Inspirational work environment in our technical center
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility
- tariff compensation (Metalltarif) including allowances for vacation and Christmas
- Individual mentoring and career planning beginning with your apprenticeship
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings
The apprenticeship in mechatronics has a very practical approach in every field of technology, so it´s very easy for you to have a good start for a career within Procter & Gamble.
Cornerstones apprenticeship in mechatronics
- certified IHK apprenticeship (chamber of industry and commerce)
- duration of 3 ½ year- very successful apprentice can absolve ½ year earlier
- split exam (40% after 1 ½ year, 60% at the end)
- supported by Vocational School in Oberursel (Hochtaunusschule)
- You will do a lot of practice relevant work during your apprenticeship
- You will graduate with IHK certificate Mechatroniker/in
Our expectation- you should have:
- good teamwork and leadership skills
- Interest to take responsibility for own work
- successful graduation in Middleshool (or working on it)
- certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
- Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English.
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process.
- Please upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for. If you can replace the company name and/or position with any other, it is not unique.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of the last certificates from school
- Documents or Certificates from everything that might be interesting for this role (stay abroad, school internships,...)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: