BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
DUAL STUDY KIS ELECTRONICS KIS-E (F/M/D)
Do you want to engineer with best in class technology @ Procter & Gamble?
P&G is made of many individual brands, each serving customers in different ways—but all with a focus on making peoples’ lives a little easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For this, we offer a high-class apprenticeship and dual study program in our Research and Development Sites in Schwalbach/Taunus and Kronberg/Taunus.
During a dual study you can early take responsibility for own projects and do meaningful work in the different departments of our company. Will you research & develop for our billion-dollar brands in future?
The “Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium KIS” is an integrated dual study and you can choose between “Elektrotechnik” (electronic engineering) or “Systems Engineering” (mechatronics). The Study of systems engineering contains a complete apprenticeship with an IHK-Exam in electronics for systems and devices within the first five semester. In the following three semester you go forward on projects until you finish your final bachelor-thesis in one of our departments in our technical centers in Kronberg/Taunus or Schwalbach/Taunus.
During you study in Electronics you will be responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies for our new products or product technologies. At the beginning of the study you will support our researcher and scientist engineers on their work. You are learning, how to manufacture billion-dollar-brands in our plant. By proceeding your study, you will learn to work projects in an international environment and you will get more responsibility for your own projects.
During your study projects can be done in several areas:
- product supply engineering
- research and development electronic devices
- project engineering
What we offer:
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- compensation during the complete time of your study including allowances for vacation and Christmas
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning during and after your study
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings
The “Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium“ has a very practical approach, so it´s very easy for you to have a good start for a career within Procter & Gamble.
Cornerstones of the “Kooperatives Ingenieurstudium (KIS Elektrotechnik)”
- Cooperation with university of applied science in Rüsselsheim
- Your semester courses are organized as part time model with a split week (2 day university/3 day company) and is alternating with a split (3 day university/2 day company) depending on the semesters.
- You will do a complete apprenticeship with IHK-exam in electronics in the first five semester
- You will graduate with bachelor of engineering (electronics)
Our expectation- you should have:
- very good leadership and teamwork skills
- Interest to take responsibility for own work
- successful graduation with Abitur, Fachabitur or similar (or working on it)
- certificates with good achievements in MINT-disciplines
- Interested in working in an international environment and to communicate in English.
- Passion in problem-solving and analytical creativity
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process.
- Please upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for. If you can replace the company name and/or position with any other, it is not unique.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of the last certificates from school
- Documents or Certificates from everything that might be interesting for this role (stay abroad, school internships,...)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: