starten sie hier in eine sinnvolle karriere
Entwickler / Software-Architekt für Embedded Software in Kronberg bei Frankfurt/M (m/w/d)
Da wir diese Stelle mit einem/einer KandidatenIn besetzen möchten, die Englisch (nahezu) perfekt beherrscht, haben wir diese Ausschreibung nicht übersetzt. Wir freuen uns über Deine Bewerbung, wenn Du Dich hier angesprochen fühlst.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for an open minded, eagerSoftware Architectto join our R&D Innovation Center in Kronberg.You will join a team of passionate engineers and work closely with hardware engineers, creating the software architecture for our products and testing them to our high standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent results and loves the challenge of delivering creative solutions on predefined cost and schedules.
You will beworking on both existing and brand-new products for iconic brands such as Oral-B and Braun, from ideation stage to prototype and mass production.
“Do something that matters!”
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver creative solutions on predefined cost and schedules that will result in seeing products that you have developed in shops and being sold to millions of customers globally!
With us you will:
- Be responsible for designing a modular embedded software system architecture, spanning a variety of small domestic consumer devices, adapting software modules from one device to another.
- Develop the system architecture and also code the embedded software; The focus will depend on individual project stages.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of the overall performance of the device with focus on micro-controller and embedded software.
- Analyse the interaction between the hardware and software parts as well as test the system and complete test reports.
- Transferring software into mass production.
Apply if you have:
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and fluent English.
- Experience in developing modular software architectures for embedded systems.
- Experience in first principles understanding & problem solving and the ability to identify and implement creative solutions.
- Knowledge in electronic hardware and application of micro-controller peripherals.
- Competency with software management tools (bug tracking systems, version control, requirements engineering, test case management and testing tools).
- Experience in programming language Embedded C.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility of your part of projects. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
Interested? please apply now.
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please upload directly all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for. If you can replace the company name and/or position with any other, it is not unique.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents together in the "CV/Resume" field. (Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.)
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Come and join us!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: