BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Internship or Thesis in Natural-, Chemical-, Physical-, Life Science or Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or Packaging near Frankfurt/M. (m/f/d)
“The magic behind our brands”
Do you want to make an impact on products that consumers around the world can’t live without? Are you curious about the chemistry, technology and engineering behind some of the world’s best loved brands?
Then we have the opportunity for you!
Background: We are offering an Internship, Bachelor and Master Thesis project for students at our European Technical Innovation Centers.
This job requisition is for an internship in Germany, therefore your application will be linked to a project being available at the Kronberg or Schwalbach/Ts. Technical Innovation Center, both being located close to Frankfurt/Main.
However, please note this internship links to a wider program which covers sites across Belgium, Germany and the UK. You will be asked at pre-screening if you would be interested in being processed in these other countries if an opportunity came up which would suit your skill-set. Please state your preference.
During your internship/thesis project you will:
• execute your own exciting project with business impact
• apply your skills and strengthen your capabilities
• work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
• work in multi-functional teams
• gain support and mentoring on your professional development in a structured internship program
• have various training opportunities
Here are some examples of projects you can expect to work on:
Natural science or chemical engineering
• Develop metallic cutting foils for dry shaver including cost analysis
• Lead a feasibility study for the commercialization of a new raw material
• Measure liquid transport and distribution in diapers via NMR-technology
• Investigate super absorbing polymers, oral biology, formulae for hair care products or Demo development
• Simulation and modeling of complex fluids
• Develop test methods on dissolution of laundry PODs
• Develop new natural dish washing liquid
Electrical or mechanical or packaging engineering
• Develop innovative mechanical concepts and design functional elements
• Design analog, digital and responsive electronic concepts and smart physical prototypes
• Develop appealing packaging concepts with best possible environmental footprint
• Explore new creative applications for advanced sensor technologies
• Drive new concepts of rapid mold building or rapid prototyping through additive manufacturing technologies
• Simulation, analysis and visualization of processes
You are a highly motivated and curious student, passionate about technology and science from a European University in either an Engineering and Natural Science subject including:
Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Packaging or equivalent
Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
Life sciences: biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, pharmacy and microbiology
In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, you have skills such as creativity, curiosity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work in a team.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
the internship/placement is for minimum 3 up to 12 months (during summer or at different times of the year)
a thesis usually is for 6 months
More information on different R&D roles and the type of people we look for can be found on our R&D homepage:https://www.pgcareers.com/career-areas. Should you be looking for a full-time position in R&D, please have a look at the respective job postings by country.
Interested? Apply now!
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- Please directly upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
- To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for. If you can replace the company name and/or position with any other, it is not unique. If you are interested in a specific subject area/project, please let us know in this letter.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents in the "CV/Resume" field together. There is no other possibility to uplaod docs at a later stage.
Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. You will engage in significant work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
At P&G #weseeequal
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: