Begin a meaningful career right here
IoT Product Integration Leader
IoT Integration Leader
Location: Kronberg, Germany
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G’s product portfolio evolved from purely physical products to Internet of Things (IoT) products which complement the experience of the physical product with a digital product experience.
To keep the momentum and write the next chapters of P&G connected products we are looking for an experienced leader for the IoT integration work across the interfaces of P&G backend, device firmware, digital product and data science teams.
You will join an agile and motivated team that works on exciting new technology areas in the connectivity and consumer product space, leveraging state of the art technologies.
“Do something that matters!”
This position is one of two newly crafted IoT roles within this Business Segment, and an outstanding opportunity to lead the growth of the organization from the beginning following examples such as OralB iO toothbrush, Opté SkinCare and Airia home fragrance systems.
With us you will:
- Own and align prototype progression plans across all elements and keep them in sync with project learning plans and breakthrough results.
- Align & document technical IoT Product Requirements (clear and testable) with device, mobile APP, data science and cloud product owners
- Ensure consistency of requirements across all product elements and handle scope changes
- Work with product owners to define the product owner specific deliverables to achieve the common goals for the total product experience
- Define the ongoing update and upgrade strategy roadmap to ensure adequate platform choices
- Develop and execute a validation strategy for the integrated IoT product with internal and external resources
Apply if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree experience in related technical field as well as Proficient English
- Experience in mobile app programming, IT, device firmware with experience acting as a technical architect, developing large scale systems based on complex integration solutions and server / cloud applications
- Demonstrated the ability as leader in an integrative role in complex technical projects and larger or multi-functional teams
- You are equipped with strong analytical skills and ability to quickly understand and integrate multiple needs and guide their translation into technical requirements and solutions
- You have a start-up mentality and hands-on experience in the implementation of SCRUM / agile development approaches and processes including preferably software development
- The ideal candidate will also be proficient with the end to end development of IoT and have experience with AWS or other cloud platforms and their interfaces - Especially in the context of device and enterprise architecture integration perspective
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You can make a difference and be a key leader to envision & define the connectivity future of a whole P&G sector business unit. You will be at the center of setting the direction of the technical IoT innovation pipeline and strategy and lead the definition of the right team set up and collaborative work processes and systems as needed with the mentality of a startup owner – from the initial definition of your project through to implementation and maintenance.
You'll feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility of your part of projects.
You can also expect:
- Meaningful and exciting work from day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: