Begin a meaningful career right here
Junior Embedded Software Developer - R&D Devices
Junior Embedded Software Developer
Location: Kronberg, Germany
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for several ambitious Software Developers to join our R&D Innovation Centre in Kronberg.
You’ ll join a team of passionate engineers and work closely with hardware engineers, creating the software architecture for our products and testing them to our high standards.
You will be working on both existing and brand-new products for iconic brands such as Braun, Gillette and Oral-B from ideation stage to prototype and mass production.
“Do something that matters!”
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver creative solutions on predefined cost and schedules that will result in seeing products that you have developed in shops and being sold to millions of customers globally!
With us you will:
- Develop modular embedded software code for a range of small domestic consumer devices
- Collaborate with global teams and partners seamlessly - multifunctional teams based in US, China and Germany and with our external global partners.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of the overall performance of the device with focus on microcontroller and embedded software.
- Analyze the interaction between the hardware and software parts.
- Test the system and complete test reports
- Transferring software into mass production.
Apply if you have:
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related disciplines and Fluent English capability.
- Experience in first principles understanding & problem solving and the ability to identify and implement creative solutions.
- Knowledge in electronic hardware and application of microcontroller peripherals
- Competency with software management tools (bug tracking systems, version control, requirements engineering, test case management and testing tools).
- Competentin programming language Embedded C.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility of your part of projects. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: