Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Junior IT Manager (f/m) - Solution and Application Manager Engineering Services
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create high-reaching advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of IT professionals who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Our IT Solution and Application Manager team is leading the transformation of P&G's Supply Chain through IT innovation, solution architecture, and application management to digitize and transform P&G through industry standard methodology capabilities, systems and work processes. This will deliver productivity improvements and superior services in product design, and supply chain operations.
We are handling one of the biggest SAP installations within our industry, augmented by best of breed applications, as well as large Product Lifecycle Management platforms.
About the role:
As Junior IT Manager for Engineering Services, you will be responsible for defining and leading the innovation, and execution of key solutions and applications of our digitization master-plan, as well as integrations between them. That will include:
- Identifying innovation opportunities and developing business cases, then driving operational proof of concept to confirm viability via fast proto-cycling and Minimal Viable Products
- Assessing new business needs against current capabilities and identifying requirements and associated value where functional gaps are identified
- Partnering with our business guides and technology suppliers to discover, design, build and qualify new capabilities required to deliver the master-plan
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with a passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 3 years of professional experience), and eager to develop a career in using IT to transform the business.
- Good understanding of IT Innovation methodologies and tools: Rapid proto-cycling, Minimal Viable Products
- Good understanding of modern Integration methodologies and tools: Microservices, Cloud integrations/iPaaS, API Management.
- Good understanding of the Application Management Lifecycle: knowledge and experience in managing application development from requirements gathering, to design, configuration/development, validation and rollout.
- Ability to execute complex, multi-stakeholder Proof of Concepts and projects including clear communication of status to relevant parties.
- Desire to build deep technical skills and expertise to deliver sustainable applications and capabilities
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills: ability to communicate complex issues and solutions in a way that can drive decisions with technical and business partners.
- Work in international teams, with European or global responsibilities and high visibility to senior management
- Development of technical and business expertise in the Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain area
- Development and growth of leadership and influence skills
- Tailored coaching programs, trainings and mentoring
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and for P&G
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (in-office fitness center, flexible work arrangements)
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program (PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
How to apply
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of meaningful work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- IT MANAGER – B2B E-COMMERCE SERVICE OPERATION MANAGER Warsaw, Poland
- IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS Warsaw, Poland
- Junior Business Analytics Manager Bucharest, Romania
- IT MANAGER - BI TOOLS MANAGER Warsaw, Poland