Begin a meaningful career right here
Materials Purchasing Manager (m/f/d)
Are you willing to assume the responsibility for the sourcing of electronic materials used at P&G in-house manufacturing locations for Oral Care and BRAUN devices? As our Materials Purchasing Manager, your key objective is to drive value and deliver the business needs in terms of cost, cash, service/supply agility and innovation, by engaging with internal business leaders and external business partners. Your responsibilities will include to understand the relevant markets and industries, as well as to develop, align, and implement global sourcing strategies for electronic components (motors and batteries). Relationship management and (contract) negotiation skills will be your key attributes to ensure agreement with internal stakeholders, and to manage beneficial relationships with essential external business partners.
• Background in Business with affinity for technical roles, OR technical background and demonstrated experience in purchases/sourcing
• Fluent in English & German (both verbally & written)
• Willingness/ability for international travel needed (10%)
• Excellent communication and persuasive skills
• Able to engage with senior business leadership and top management of external business partners
• Strong collaboration skills, able to lead multifunctional teams
• Capable to perform market/industry analytics, sourcing strategy development & corresponding execution
• An affinity with electronic components & manufacturing processes is beneficial
• Project Management skills WHAT WE OFFER:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance REQUIRED DOCUMENTS 1. CV as a separate document 2. Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for 3. Copy of A-level (baccalaureate) grades as well as Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript 4. Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
• Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
• You may upload up to 10 attachments
• Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment. If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: