Begin a meaningful career right here
Process & Engineering - Career in Engineering (m/f/d)
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying and delivering breakthrough processes and packing technologies that provide winning products for consumers around the world. Looking after a multitude of current and future products, Procter & Gamble Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big challenges. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership. You will use state of the art technologies with multi-disciplinary and highly professional teams across the Company and work seamlessly with R&D and Manufacturing.
We are looking for Engineers in our EUROPEAN Process & Engineering hubs in Crailsheim (BW) and Kronberg (Frankfurt).
Every role provides opportunities to lead technical programs and designs with a high level of autonomy. In P&E you have the opportunity to work in any of the following technical fields:
Technical Engineers develop creative web processing equipment solutions bringing up excellent product designs. Engineers in this field use 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems. Typically these are electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or chemical engineering roles.
Control System Engineers develop creative automation systems, control information networks, vision and robotic systems delivering superior and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field bring to bear mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools and also create industrial software solutions to enable efficient production. Typically these are electrical or mechatronics engineering roles.
Packing Engineers develop innovative packaging equipment solutions which deliver superior consumer driven products and highly efficient production systems. Engineers in this field use 3D digital modeling, throughput simulation tools, and other tools. Typically these are mechanical and electrical engineering roles.
Project Engineers handle new product initiatives, capacity increases and cost saving initiatives. The Engineering manager is responsible to deliver these initiatives against cost, timing and technical requirements. Therefore he/she is running a multifunctional team.
- Good academic results in Engineering disciplines (such as Electrical-, Mechanical-, Mechatronics Engineers)
- Ideally engineering internship experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Fluent in English
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Social engagement is considered as a plus
- Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1
- Trulyinternational working environment
- Excellent career perspectives
- Attractive salary and social benefits
- Opportunities foryoung professionalsand those starting their career directly from university
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy ofsignificantwork, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that this is a full-time position. Should you be looking for an internship/thesis position, please apply to the job Process & Engineering Internship/Thesis with the job number ENG00002019.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: