BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
REGULATORY MANAGER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (M/F/D)
At P&G we produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With our products we serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Braun®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
This role is part of the GPS (Global Product Stewardship) Department and provides a competitive advantage to the Company. GPS provides dedicated regulatory strategy and compliance support essential at the global, regional and country level.
YOU will report to the Head of Global Powered Appliances Central Capability GPS. You will be part of an international team of electrical regulatory specialists located across three continents.
Responsibilities of the role
- represent the company´s technical position in external discussion, in partnership with P&G s government relations department, and interact with external stakeholders including regulators, norm committees, academic specialists as a Company expert of electrical regulationsfocus on the new sustainability legislation in Europe called “European Green Deal” where the future of the regulatory framework for the design of electrical devices will be developed. The future European design requirements will focus on repairability, durability, common power supplies of electrical devices. You will work with P&Gs electrical device multifunctional technical team to define P&G s positions towards trade associations and the legislator in this context.
- provide regulatory input into country influencing programs driving towards a fair external regulatory environment.
- lead development & execution of regulatory strategy for launch of new projects as well as ongoing changes to in market products as part of a global multifunctional P&G team.
- be responsible for the regulatory compliance assessment for electrical devices in collaboration with with country level regulatory managers, R&D colleagues and commercial team
- lead the development of impact assessments for electrical appliances and action plans as regulations around the world change.
- monitor the electrical regulatory landscape and develop a P&G position, influencing strategy and future plans.
- build technical expertise in specific product category globally
You are a hardworking and highly motivated graduate from University, Technical University.
- Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Radiotransmission Engineering, Physics or other Technical or Scientific field with basic knowledge of Physics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical positions to multi-functional teams with business and technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized working style
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are required. German language skills are a plus.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business priorities and to communicate swiftly to team members when a change in direction is needed
What you can expect from us
- Meaningful and exciting work from the first day in international and multi-functional teams
- Intensive “on the job” training, especially on all regulatory aspects
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
We put all efforts together to deliver the best learning experience to our New Hires. Do you want to be one of them? Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are looking forward to your online application.
Please share the below listed documents for being considered – no photo required. Feel free to specify your interests in your cover letter.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role
- Copy of Bachelor and Master diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Copy of visa/work permit where available (for non EU-citizens only).
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: