BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Scientist (m/f/d) for our German Innovation Center with background in Engineering or Mechanical Design
Braun & Oral-B electric devices are globally well-known for breakthrough technologies, superior quality as well as for outstanding, distinctive design. Emerging brands like, Optè Precision Skin Care, Airia Smart Scent or technologies such as OralB iO were three of the innovations features at CES 2019.
We are looking for a graduate Engineer and Scientist, Master or PhD for the German Innovation Center in Kronberg/Ts, a lean environment with start-up mentality.
- Are you keen on electronic/devices and in the electronic/mechanical technology behind?
- Your drive is not a given task but your curiosity?
- You are a problem solver, and you embrace new technology in your private and professional life?
- You want to be valued, challenged, heard, and supported in your personal development and be part of a truly diverse organization?
Then we might have the right role for you!
Our open roles are as diverse as our employees.
We talk about a role within e.g., Product Design, Electronics, Embedded Software and App Development, Data Science, Process Development, Human Safety / Global Product Stewardship, Packaging where we work hand in hand to bring innovations to life.
Building a superior consumer experience with our products is the fundamental mentality and driver for R&D, leading to product improvements and new opportunities. This enables us to develop new electronic-mechanical devices and platforms based on leading-edge sensors, data transformation and response creation – from prototype to full scale production around the globe.
Key elements of our open position are:
- Identification and assessment of new technologies and product concepts, including mechanical designs
- Develop electronic module design, electronic circuit design or embedded software design
- PCB layout and qualification of modules
- Build-up prototypes for consumer tests and decision-making process
- Design new user interface concepts for IoT devices or electronics backbone for an IoT infrastructure
- Manage the packaging activities
- Set-up of the necessary documentation for series production
- Provide safety support for marketed products and upstream technologies and ensure that the products and technologies are safe for use by consumers
You can explore R&D at P&G in detail via our R&D homepage under https://www.pgcareers.com/career-areas.
You are a motivated graduate from University, Technical University and University of Applied Science in the following fields:
Engineering fields: Embedded SW Development in C, Mechanical-, Electrical-, Industrial-, Precision-, Biomedical Engineering, Mechatronics, Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), Packaging or equivalent.
Physical Sciences: Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modelling & Simulation.
Data Sciences: Applied AI and Cloud Computing, Information System Technology, Technical Mathematics, or equivalent.
Life Science: Toxicology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Immunology
You fit perfectly to us (for different focus areas) if you:
- Have an analytical and problem-solving spirit.
- Have a keen interest in developing our newest smart platform technologies.
- Have great team spirit and joy working in an international team.
- Have good academic results coupled with social engagement.
- Have robust communication skills in English.
- Are resident within Europe.
What you can expect from us
- Significant and exciting work from day 1 in truly international and multi-functional teams.
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Interested? Get in touch with us and apply now.
- To optimally prepare for our online assessments & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of Bachelor, Master, PhD (if applicable) diploma and transcript,
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents directly in the "CV/Resume" field. There is no other field to do so. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: