Begin a meaningful career right here
System Integrator for R&D Devices (Smart Products /IoT) at our German Innovation Center at Kronberg/Ts (m/f/d)
Braun & Oral-B electric devices are well-known worldwide for breakthrough technologies, superior quality as well as for extraordinary, distinctive design. Emerging brands like Optè or Airia– two of the innovations features at CES 2019-are the right place to work in a lean environment with startup mentality.
Are you keen on electronic devices and in the technology behind?
Your drive is not a given task but your curiosity?
You are a tinkerer and problem solver and you are smart in adapting new technology into your life?
IOT Is not just an abbreviation for you, it’s an attitude? (You have a smart home, of course.)
You are a talented and motivated graduate from University, Technical University and University of Applied Science in Engineering and Physical Science fields including:
Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), Packaging or equivalent.
Physical Sciences: Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation.
Data Sciences: Embedded SW Development, Applied AI and Cloud Computing, Information System Technology, Technical Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Have passion to technical innovation and leading-edge technologies.
- Have a keen interest in developing our newest smart platform technologies.
- Have an aim to innovation. It’s all about making, not necessarily leading
- Have quite some software/firmware skills
- Have an analytical and problem-solving spirit.
- Have a good understanding of C++ and other programming languages.
- Have a hands-on experimental mentality to drive lean innovation and can share examples (e.g. in projects with software development platforms e.g. “GitHub”, software ticketing systems e.g. “Jira” or others)
- Have passionate leadership and forward-thinking spirit to bring-to-life new and exciting opportunities.
- Have great team spirit and joy working in a global team.
- Have great academic results coupled with strong social engagement.
- Have excellent communication skills in English
What you can expect from us
- Meaningful and exciting work from day 1 in truly international and multi-functional teams.
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.
Please make sure you will add in your CV or Cover Letter more details about your experience (no. of projects, software development platforms e.g. “GitHub”, software ticketing systems e.g. “Jira” or any other details you consider relevant).
Please share the below listed documents for being considered – no photo required. Feel free to specify your interests in your cover letter.
- CV as a separate document.
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying (optional).
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades, copy of Bachelor and Master diploma and transcript (if applicable).
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: