Begin a meaningful career right here
Manager, Supply Chain
Overview of the role
Do you want to learn all there is to know about running a Supply Chain in the fast-moving consumer goods industry?
Are you interested in a career in P&G Product Supply, which exposes you to different parts of the P&G supply chain, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set?
The assignments you will be rotated to range from demand and supply planning, customer logistics and physical distribution etc. Through these diverse experiences, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of P&G's business operations. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
You will report to a Product Supply Manager or Senior Manager, and work in a multi-functional team. You will lead, impact, and contribute to the success of your business for a group of customers or group of brands. You will handle your business and projects independently in a specific area like supply chain planning, customer service operations, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations. Your career will begin in either of these roles:
• Demand Planning Manager - develop the volume forecast which guides business and production plans
• Customer Logistics Manager - drive service, cost, and cash improvements in collaboration with customers
• Quality Assurance Manager – develop systemic approach to ensure confidence in quality of products and services to enable delivery of innovation, performance, outstanding products to delight consumers
• Distribution Center Manager – manage DC operations to serve customer needs, while maintaining service, cash and cost
• Deliver successful initiatives which drive total brand penetration / category growth
• Contribute to and provide leadership for inventory reduction strategies
• Relentlessly drive operational excellence within the standard work processes.
• Identify, prioritize, and eliminate process losses across the supply network
• Work with internal P&G partners and manage supplier companies to develop and execute commercial and technical agreements that will best meet our business needs
• Partner with Physical Distribution to manage the Transportation & Warehousing of our products with an efficient and agile supply network
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: