Begin a meaningful career right here
Commercial IT Manager
Overview of the job
Would you like to harness the power of Information Technology through combining breakthrough technology and business consulting with our business teams?
Then a career in our P&G IT Function is just right for you!
As a Commercial IT Manager, you are accountable to deliver impactful customer and consumer solutions and add measurable business value to P&G.
The work you do is challenging as we partner with our strategic vendors to lead technology, systems and scaled transformation across the region and globe.
This role reports to the Business Unit IT Leader & will be part of a multi-functional team working with Sales and Commercial teams in local/regional markets.
How success looks like
• Solid understanding of business strategies, goals and processes, and how technology can positively impact them
• Ability to develop in-depth business, domain, and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
• Ability to manage strategic vendors to ensure service operations standards
• Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to partner and work within diverse organizations and teams
• Ability to lead agile IT innovation, bringing technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results
• Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
Responsibilities of the role
• Lead creation and execution of customer systems delivery initiatives addressing top priorities and contributing to business growth
• Lead scalable IT Systems projects in the markets or across the region/globe
• Automation: leverage technology for automated data fetching, processing, aggregation & syndication leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
• Champion Stewardship on Information security and Privacy.
• Raise our collective Digital-IQ. Lead the thinking and own trainings to IT and to other functions, including documentation of best practices.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: