Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Executive, Consumer Health
Overview of the job
You will develop and formulate brand plans and strategies for required portfolio
(brand positioning, pricing strategies, target audience, communication strategies, etc). You will also implement brand campaigns and activities to drive brands and market share growth, aligned to business objectives – because at P&G we believe that execution is the only strategy that the consumer sees. Management of advertising and promotional funds is also part of the scope, to enable you to make better plans & build the business even more moving forward.
Report to: Senior Product Manager Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam – Consumer Health
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop yearly brand plans and strategies, aligning to business objectives
- Implement brand campaigns and activities, including working with creative, advertising, digital and public-relation companies
- Management of advertising and promotional funds
- Develop and execute new product launch plan (planning of stock, pricing strategies, brand positioning, creative and communication plan, product training, etc)
- Monitor competition activities (advertisements, pricing, etc) and gather market feedback for analysis
- Work closely with sales team to align on brand campaigns and implementation at trade level
- Support supply chain related areas, in demand planning, inventory holdings
- Support Regulatory, Medical and Quality Departments’ initiatives for the division
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety Officer (LDSO) within 24 hours
- Management of business partners and vendors
- Conduct product training to internal and external stakeholders
- All other related tasks/projects as and when assigned by superior
- Degree in Science, Marketing or related and at least 1 year experience in marketing or sales in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Good communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: