Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Intern
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will be recognized with state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
Available to do full internship for 3 months from Mid July 2019 - Mid September 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, MY
You are English proficient (written and spoken).
Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: