Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Intern
As an intern in Product Supply:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will be recognized with state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
Who are we looking for:
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- Available to do full internship for 3 months from Mid July 2019 - Mid September 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, MY
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
How much do you know about us?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: