Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Internship
How would you like to use your engineering academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
As an intern in Product Supply:
• You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
• You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
• You can choose flexible work arrangements.
• We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation
• We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: