Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Finance Operations
- In charge for regular financial tracking and reporting on trade spending for the business unit.
- Be responsible for related financial system management and operational activities.
- Need to deliver detailed analysis on regular basis to enable meeting of financial and budget targets.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with great managers.
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous mentoring & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- College graduated (any major). Diploma graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office package.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: