Ensure the financial security of our brands
Sales Finance Operations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- In charge for regular financial tracking and reporting on trade spending for the business unit.
- Be responsible for related financial system management and operational activities.
- Need to deliver detailed analysis on regular basis to enable meeting of financial and budget targets.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with great managers.
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous mentoring & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- College graduated (any major). Diploma graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office package.
Just so you know:
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Financial Analyst in Geneva Geneva, Switzerland
- Financial Analyst Beirut, Lebanon
- Financial Analyst Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Finance & Accounting Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program- Financial Analyst - HongKong Hong Kong