Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Representative – Consumer Health
As a Sales Representative, you should set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and be an excellent communicator. You will manage the business development of assigned territory and/or segment to achieve sales objectives and goals. Also you will have a chance to directly implement of sales and promotional plans and activities – because at P&G we believe that execution is the only strategy that the consumer sees. Customer management and market landscape are also part of the job, to enable you to make better plans & build the business even more moving forward.
Great working environment with good working relationship between colleagues and peers. You will report to Sales Manager of Consumer Health.
What success looks like
Functional performance – Visit all customers in designated area by executing the Monthly Itinerary as planned; daily submission on Sales Call Plan and monthly submission on summarized Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE).
Revenue and profits – Offer the right trade deal/bonus according to customer category and quantity purchase.
Time-based performance – Must achieve the given target by month, cycle (2 months) and yearly target by 100% and above to enjoy sales incentive.
Employee growth – Attractive incentive will be offered to 120% achiever on Monthly and Yearly basis.
Responsibilities of the role
- Promote, detail and sell product within assigned territory and/or segment.
- Implement sales plan and activities.
- Customers management and new customers' development.
- Responsibility for achievement of quantitative and qualitative sales objectives.
- Additional responsibilities include gather market feedback.
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety Officer (LDSO) in Procter & Gamble (M) Sdn. Bhd. (P&G) within 24 hours.
- Communicate and plan activities with product advisor(s) duty in your territory.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Sales experience in similar capacity is preferred
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply
- Able to think ‘out of the box’
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel & Power Point
- Good Presentation Skill
- Ability to handle and work under pressure
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: