Begin a meaningful career right here
Junior Finance Manager
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Take your career to the next level!
Are you looking for a unique environment and career path to grow as a Finance Manager?
Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a tangible way?
Then this is your unique opportunity to obtain insights in the world of Finance through a fast-moving international company!
We are looking for business finance leaders of the future to be part of every multi-functional team and will be key drivers in business development and decision-making.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- have a unique career path ahead of you, with the ability to do very different assignments in multiple locations and develop the skills to grow your career;
- use your Finance and Analytical skills to create an immediate impact on the business for 10 countries across Central Europe;
- lead long-term planning, framing the key strategic choices in the context of value creation;
- lead business and financial planning, within a multifunctional team creating the plans and strategies needed to grow sales and deliver structural economic targets;
- work with big data sets to spot patterns and build impactful insights to craft P&G business strategies;
- be given responsibility for the business, financial analysis and internal audit from day one;
- have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment;
- manage people and organizations very early on in your career.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Validated ability to make business recommendation based on analytics and insights, going beyond numerical metrics and making connections between industry value creation and business strategy;
- Previously worked with big sets of data to present it efficiently and support business decisions;
- A broad understanding of accounting systems and processes;
- Advanced Excel and Power BI;
- Collaboration and leadership skills, able to empower and influence;
- Key attributes are strong sense of urgency, multi-tasker, strong problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of Data Algorithms and Machine Learning Tools;
- Fluent Ukrainian and English (written and spoken).
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Competitive starting salary;
- Benefits package: medical, travel & life insurance, lunch allowance, additional vacation days;
- Mobile expenses allowance if needed to support you in your daily responsibilities;
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Mentoring programs & wide variety of capability building opportunities;
- And many-many more.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we aim to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
If you are interested, please join us by submitting your application below – please submit your CV in English.FIN00005127
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: