Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Team Member (Operator)
P&G Newbridge has been operating in a World Class Manufacturing facility in Newbridge for the past 30 years, and currently employs approx. 420 people, manufacturing oral care products. Technical and product innovation, speed to market and teamwork are key contributors to the organizations achievements. We are currently looking to recruit highly motivated, flexible temporary production operators to join our Manufacturing Team. Successful candidates will possess good practical mechanical and problem solving skills, with the ability to trouble shoot to root cause in order to eliminate losses. Experience of working well within a multi skilled team is critical.
The plant manufacturing process has some complex electrical and mechanical production lines and includes both product making and packing. Manufacturing Team Members (Operators) work within multi skilled teams responsible for all operation, maintenance and daily running of the production line, including detailed recording of shift related data (log book entries, production outputs, etc). These vacancies are on a temporary contract basis and will involve shift work (2, 3 and 4 cycle work patterns).
Other attributes should include:
- ability to work in a high speed manufacturing environment (previous manufacturing experience would be an advantage)
- proven practical background of applying process, operational, mechanical skills to help solve production and equipment related losses
- a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results
- attention to detail
- strong team players with excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to allow cross shift and function interaction
- ability to perform and understand all required safety and manufacturing procedures
- willing to take on new challenges
- require minimum supervision
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: