Begin a meaningful career right here
Customer Service Representative
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) role, reporting to CSO Manager and working in close coordination with transportation, distribution center, receivable accounts, finance and sales. Externally, you'll will work with our clients logistic contacts.
As a customer service representative you will:
- Guarantee the orders process and delivery according to the clients needs.
- Lead KPIs improvement: Rejects and stays at the client level, action plan generation, involvement and follow up with other organizations.
- KPIs improvement support: On-Time, CFR and client level SAMBC, action plans execution.
- Monitoring compliance of the execution of processes attached to Internal Controls, making sure out of compliance processes are being documented correctly for support in audits and internal controls
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of logistics & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – P&G employees are at the center, we value every individual and we empower initiatives, we promote flexibility and work/life balance
- Monthly salary between S/ 3000 and S/ 5000
- Flexible work schedule
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to three years of experience
- Intermediate speaking and written command of the English language
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;
- Computer programs knowledge.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: