Begin a meaningful career right here
E-Commerce Key Account Manager
Do you have passion for building brands in one of the fastest growing online markets in the world?
At P&G, our e-commerce professionals are leaders whose talents and skills have importance in influencing our online retailer’s decisions and growing the turnover of our brands by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For online retailers, this involves developing and recommending assortment, shelving, pricing, and online visibility strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchasing behavior.
In this role you will be leading the E-commerce team, from the management of the commercial relationship with clients, the commercial strategy and co-leadership of the channel strategy in the short, medium and long term.
You must have a strategic vision beyond the operation of the role, with good negotiation skills and communication because you will not only work the business relationship with the client, but influence the entire sales team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Executing all global innovations in the digital marketing space.
- Executing approved consumer & customer plans online.
- Analyzing the business and issuing recommendations on strengthening our business online or closing critical gaps.
WHAT WILL P&G OFFER YOU?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning with given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
=== ABOUT US ===
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in over 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to encourage us with your passion & ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, gender, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher from an accredited university.
- Real passion for e-commerce, digital marketing, omnichannel retail.
- Between 5-6 years of experience in online retailers and digital marketing.
- Demonstrably strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Previous experience positively collaborating with & influencing external parties.
- Technical knowledge of performance marketing.
- Able to conduct business in English fluently.SLS00005348
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: