Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? Are you readytostartaprofessionalcareerwhileyou'refinishingyourstudies?
As an apprentice playing the role of administrative assistant, you will be responsible of the operational support for product supply.
All of our roles provide competitive compensation as well as the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as i-trade, among others.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- Active student of an institute with 12 to 18 months to graduation date.
- Eligible to work in Peru.
- Basic to intermediate english level
Just so you know
- Our internship program provides paid assignments of 12 to 18 months while you work on projects that provide exposure to current issues within the Company.
- We are located in San Isidro, Lima.
- We offer a competitive salary of 1,050 soles and a benefit package that includes medical insurance, monthly.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your school needs (30 hours per week).
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In HR, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70+ countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: