Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing - Plant Technician
The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company’s Lima, Ohio Plant, a world class leader in the production of the finest quality consumer goods, is currently accepting applications for PLANT TECHNICIANS. We have a High Performance Work System which requires individuals who possess a high level of skill and initiative, understand the importance of continuous improvement, and can excel in a self-directed team environment.
PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS MUST:
· Be willing to work in a 7 day continuous operation on 12 hour rotating shifts. We operate on a 2-2-3 work schedule rotating between days (5:30 am-6:00 pm) and nights (5:30 pm-6:00 am).
· Be capable of learning and qualifying on multiple skills for operating and maintaining automated equipment, computer systems, or product distribution systems.
· Possess strong technical, leadership and problem-solving skills
· Be at least 18 years of age and be able to provide a high school diploma or GED.
· Be willing to complete each step of the pre-employment process (10-12 hours) including a two-step application assessment on the internet, a problem solving reasoning test, in-depth interviews, physical examination, drug test, and background check.
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Entry level base pay of $18.93/hr. and $1.43/hr. schedule adder with opportunity for advancement.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance including Dental and Prescription
- Disability Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Education Program
- Stock Investment Program
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
All applicants must:
· Be 18 years of age or older
· Have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: