Begin a meaningful career right here
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Would you like to join a world-class marketing organization of a leading global company?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders!
We are looking for leaders, who set priorities, follow on commitments and who work effectively with diverse group of people. We offer an exciting internship program for you. Since the DAY 1 you will have responsibilities and will develop different and relevant projects.
Your role as an intern in marketing:
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Chile (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders, Pantene, ...) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
These are some examples of internship assignments that you could have:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
- You will join our dynamic brand team, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: finance, supply network Operations and sales, your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
- Winning feels good. That’s why our team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
- Our internships provide an unparalleled learning experience, we want you to join us for a career and not just an assignment. We value our employee’s well-being and know work-life balance is a critical part of you performing at your peak over the long haul.
- You will developing different and challenging projects in finance area. We are seeking students who are leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and who students like you who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- We recognize for your dedication, in P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees, the diversity and inclusion is fundamental for every project that you lead, you can be part of a company that inspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touching lives and improving lives.
- Much like our brands, we’re committed to finding and developing world-class leaders.
Do you wanna be part of this? P&G internship is the opportunity that you are waiting for so if you wanna have succes in the process check this statements and apply.
- High Impact projects since day 1
- Excellent work environment and organizational culture.
- Real Work Life experience
- International Career path
- Legally eligible to work in Peru
- Intermediate / Advance English level.
- Active Student in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
- If you’re a really good fit, you’ll also have evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities, strong communication skills and Leadership Capabilities, are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: