Begin a meaningful career right here
Performance Marketing Specialist
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
If you love marketing, and passionate about technology and digital, has extraordinary analytical skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for a digital expert, who will be execute performance marketing in partnership with eRetailers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expand our Tagging coverage to more brand/retailer combinations
- Work in sync with Brand Operations to maximize Trial efforts and pull consumers down the funnel
- Activate 1CP (consumers database, i.e via newlsetters) for ecommerce
- Build online shoppers audiences & feed the DMP
- Test & Learn new vehicles for ecommerce (i.e. SMS, programmatic)
- Create tags and tag all media assets to have access to the different consumer interactions along the journey
- Capability to tag e-retailer platforms
- Develop media plan to deliver against the agreed KPIs (Conversion Rate, CPA, ROI)
- Track & Report results from the different sources in real time
- Conclusions and recommendations on best and worst performing media vehicles to drive acquisition, conversion, retention
- Master the different digital Vehicles (FB, Google, Programmatic) & Technologies (FB Pixel, Google Tag, etc)
- Automatize as much as possible the media investment choices optimization based on the agreed CAC/LTV.
- Optimize the creative (dynamic creative) based on the audience, site and desired action
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Great training opportunities, delivered by extraordinary external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally.
For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at http://pgcareers.com
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas
We recognize for your dedication, in P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees, the diversity and inclusion is fundamental for every project that you lead, you can be part of a company that inspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touching lives and improving lives
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business.
- 1-2 Years of work experience in a Digital or Media agency.
- Digital savvy, passionate about innovation and technology.
- Eligible to work in Peru (Foreigners only with legal permission to work)
- If you consider that you have Critical thinking and problem-solving skills this its for you.
- Very good in analytical thinking, leadership, innovation.
- Strong leadership skills and excellence in communication
- Collaborative attitude in a multifunctional team
- Basic English
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: