Begin a meaningful career right here
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to unleash your full potential to touch consumer’s lives with high quality products? As a Quality Assurance technician, you will play a critical role ensuring our products meet all internal & external requirements before reaching our customers & consumers. At this role, you will lead the Laboratory Team and ensure that all the technical documentation required for internal and external audits is in place.
Just so you know:
- This job is located within Planta Materiales - Lima.
- We offer a benefits package that includes:
1. Competitive salary
2. You will receive an annual bonus
3. You will have the flexibility to arrange your schedules
4. We will assign you a heath assurance
- You will have substantial projects from day 1 in the company under guidance of experienced managers, ongoing coaching and feedback provided by your line manager and teammates, training program to further master your hard and soft skills and broad possibilities of professional and self-development in a dynamic and intercultural environment.
- You are going to be in charge of the site procedures system
- We will assign you the ownership of Pest Control subsystem
- DT assistant
- In charge of QA measures for Direct Shipment
- Assure all product COAS arrives at distribution center
- Assure importation inspection forms are correctly filled
- Make sure of regulatory compliance in PD, temperature and humidity systems,trimestral alerts, deficient products bocking and liberation..
We produce globally recognised brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: