BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Customs Specialist - P&G Gillette Łódź
Would you like to experience in practice and help improve top-tier customs clearance processes?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble for Customs Specialist role in Łódź Gillette Plant!
Work schedule: Full time
Product Supply at P&G is responsible for every aspect of product making for some of the world’s best love brands. You will be the expert of Customs Compliance in P&G Gillette governing billion-dollar imports and exports transaction. P&G commits to the strongest standards in Customs compliance, government regulations in everywhere we do business. Your role will be essential to govern Customs compliance of all our cross-border movements, define custom preferential status and collaborate with other P&G supply chain specialist/vendors to build the most driven supply chain!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring of import deliveries, export shipments and customs clearance
- Verifying and controlling customs documents
- Verifying customs classification rules for products and their origin
- Supervision and verification of customs and tax duties
- Representing company before Customs and Tax Office
- Cooperation with customs agency and 3PL
- Leading projects connected with optimization of import/export documents flow
- Archiving of documentation
What We Offer:
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of various areas.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver innovative technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a very competitive salary, life assurance, private health care, stock ownership scheme and other social benefits
Who we are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience as Customs Specialist
- Have knowledge in customs regulations
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good Polish & English skills
- Can work in a team
- Have good skills in MS Office
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Equality and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: