BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
CyberSecurity Specialist in P&G Gillette
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Join us!
We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous Cybersecurity specialist to join our company!
In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure P&G minimizes the risks, vulnerabilities, and technological issues which may prevent us from achieving operational precision and from the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with Manufacturing and external partners!
With us you will get the chance to:
- Solve cyber-security incident responses in the site and close off security vulnerability in the case of a charge;
- Reduce malware risk and increase data protection;
- Supervise and audit internal and external information security and cyber- security policy compliance;
- Drive plant projects in order to ensure system life cycle management (obsolesce of application, system or hardware);
- Maintain stewardship and controls in respect to our software/hardware assets and applications;
- Develop effective security strategies to maintain the continuity of systems and research the best ways to secure company-wide infrastructure;
- Ensure ongoing system patching enrollment and compliance;
- Work in partnership with the local Application Managers to ensure minimum application’s compliance criteria are fulfilled;
- Develop SME-level understanding of current Application Management processes and maintain communication security rules as per business need;
- Play a crucial role in new technologies' implementation at site (as an active member of IT Change Management Board);
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, lunch subsidy, well-being programme and other social benefits)
- Continuous learning and development – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as ongoing mentoring and coaching
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred;
- Completion of an internship/apprenticeship in cyber-security a plus;
- Understand fundamental concepts related to: networking, operating systems, applications, firewalls, cyber-security, access control, industrial control systems, and other domains as they become significant;
- Attention to detail and ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues;
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving proficiency;
- Ability to effectively communicate in English as many of the educational materials, meetings, policies, and documents will be in English.
- Proficiency in Polish
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Equality and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: