BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Process Engineer in P&G Łódź Gillette Plant
Do you want to secure a career with the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work for in Fast Moving Consumer Goods? Do you have a track record of challenging yourself and leading others? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble for Process Engineer role inŁódź GillettePlant!
Work schedule: Full time
What You Can Expect:
Product Supply Manufacturing at P&G is responsible for every aspect of product making for some of the world’s best love brands. Working as an engineer in manufacturing, you will be entrusted to lead parts of the business right from the start. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant. This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills.
Process Engineers in P&G are responsible for defining equipment standards, leading process benchmarking and reapplication, and building capability to do technical troubleshooting and process improvement.
What We Offer:
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning.
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a very competitive salary, life assurance, private health care, stock ownership scheme and other social benefits
Who we are looking for:
Technical University Graduates up to 3 years (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Molding, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties), who:
- Have experience in eliminating losses in production area
- Have technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Display strong leadership, teamwork and analytical skills; operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good Polish & English skills
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Equality and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: