BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Senior Packaging Development Specialist - P&G Gillette
Are you passionate about innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? Would you like to build a career in the field of packaging development?
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we aim to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble for Senior Packaging Development Specialist!
Work schedule: Full time
Place of work: Stryków
What You Can Expect:
In this role, you will develop expertise in packaging and delivery systems and how they impact consumer’s usage experience. Your key mission is to identify the right packaging solution for our products and lead the effort of putting it in production for product launch.
Are you game enough to take on this exciting role? If yes, read on!
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of new packagings' structures for various P&G brands in cooperation with suppliers and subcontractors
- Leading development / upgrading projects in cooperation with suppliers, subcontractors and internal teams
- Quality analysis
- Coordination of projects tasks
- Trainings for co-employees and suppliers
- Technical / technological documentation updates
- Packaging development and loss analysis
- Cooperation with local and regional teams
- Reaching to business goals
- Raising internal and external change controls to reflect proposed materials, and manufacturing process changes at manufacturing sites, following appropriate review and work-flow with business, technical and compliance functions.
What We Offer:
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning.
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- An opportunity to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a very competitive salary, life assurance, private health care, stock ownership scheme and other social benefits
Who we are looking for candidates who:
- Have positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Have experience in packaging, paper or printing industry
- Display teamwork, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good Polish & English skills
- Have good organization of work
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Equality and Inclusion is :“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: