Begin a meaningful career right here
Dry Laundry Launch Leader
Procter and Gamble Product Supply (UK) Ltd
Dry Laundry Launch Leader
Job location: West Thurrock Site, Grays, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full Time
The launch leader is a strategic role supporting the Dry Laundry business initiative program and forms the manufacturing connection between upstream development and downstream plant resources. They are responsible for managing the overall initiative master plan to ensure successful on-time project delivery, whilst minimizing impact to production. The launch leader will be involved in all phases of the initiative, representing manufacturing needs in project development and leading the launch resources during execution and through start up.
- Integration and coordination of the business initiative master plan with all associated functions to ensure alignment and successful implementation.
- Ownership of project readiness reviews with the initiative and plant resources and leadership.
- Providing manufacturing input into early scope and design reviews with development and engineering resources.
- Execution of the initiative start up work processes to ensure delivery of project start up curve and ongoing success criteria.
- Management and development of launch team resources to deliver current and future initiative program requirements.
- Building initiative work process knowledge and skills within the production resources.
The closing date for all application is 5th September 2019.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering discipline.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in powder detergent production management roles.
Previous experience in initiative management or project management in an FMCG environment.
Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills.
Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external resources, across different functions.
This role requires business fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
Application Deadline: You must have completed the online application and the subsequent online tests by 5th September 2019 in order to be considered for this role. Any applications or tests taken after this date will not be considered.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: