Logistics – Supply Chain - Supply Network Operations – Graduate position as our Business Planner (m/f)
Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Supply Network Operations (SNO) is responsible for the P&G end to end supply chain from the point of supply network design right through to the product being on shelf in retailers.
A starting position in Supply Network Operations with P&G is designed to give new additions to the company an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You are integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day, you will be the category expert for one of our brands (for example Braun, Olay, Oral-B, Gillette or Ariel) and providing a best in class forecasting. You collaborate with our customer product supply team and sales team on a daily basis. You are responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business-related issue.
Do you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G? Then this role is for you!
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your part of the business from the beginning, and you will have specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and get all the technical training you need to be successful in your role. You will also receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your assigned manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your assignments.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits – we benchmark vs competition and have a well-balanced benefits program including discounted lunch vouchers and health subsidy.
Where: This position is located in Brooklands, London.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or Business. Other Engineering disciplines are also considered, such as degrees in Supply Chain Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Top performer
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and initiative skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovation skills.
- Analytical – able to work with large amounts of data to understand how to drive the business forward
- Continuous improvement – driving efficiency and simplification across the whole organisation
- Influence – capable of influencing peers up to senior manager level
- Relationship building – growing and maintaining strong working relationships with sales and supply chain colleagues
- Open to change - understand that the nature of the business is changing daily and are open and willing to change
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- You should be eligible to work in the UK. Please attach copy of passport/residence permit.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Attach a copy of your valid passport/residence permit.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: