Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing Plant IT and Operational Technology Lead(m/f)
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Would you like to work where business, innovation and technology meet to build something unique? Looking for something new? Can you see yourself managing IT services for a top-notch international manufacturing facility?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, help our plants run always-on, enable millions of trucks to move efficiently, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your real passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded.
Manufacturing Plant IT/OT Manager
In this role, we entrust you with overseeing all IT and OT (Operational Technology – run the machines) operations in London Manufacturing Plant. You will act as the CIO for the market for which you will be leading with accountability to the Plant Manager and PS GTM Director for the region Leadership reporting to GBS Plant IT/OT Region leader.
You have ultimate accountability to ensure that the plant is Always on, Compliant and Ready for Digitalisation.You make sure business operations service levels are met and that unplanned downtimes do not occur. You own the E2E IT master plans and portfolio for the facility, continuously improve resiliency and prepare for digitization to drive productivity and scale. You have accountability to drive technology innovation by connecting what is needed with what is possible at the site and to integrate the Plant technology into the P&G global digital strategy for manufacturing and supply chain.
- Being on the Plant Lead Team - you engage manufacturing/supply chain management on IT/OT strategies & projects
- E2E IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with PS Site Digital Strategy
- Drive operational excellence and compliance on IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Handling partner concerns for IT/OT Issues & all Global IT services at the plant
- Owning IT master plan in cooperation with site digitization manager
- Handling IT Budget & invoices
- Driving global projects integration in the facility and local projects execution, ensuring project benefits come true
- Monitoring of site operations and collection of site vulnerability data, development of plans to address vulnerabilities
- Working with sector digitization/innovation managers’ site masterplan; anticipating & communicating future needs & innovation opportunities to sector management & service lines
- Driving delivery of innovations ideas reapplying existing services or developing new solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors / Masters in a quantitative degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies etc.)
- Previous work experience of minimum 2 years
- Experience in managing IT portfolio with clients and handling external partners
- We will warmly welcome previous IT experience in Supply Chain and/or Network solutions
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
- Business – level fluency in English both written and oral
- Collaboration/Vendor/Partner Management - Lead and drive effective work in a highly matrix organization. Work well across diverse teams, functions, and organizations. Demonstrated ability in building strong working relationships with all levels of leadership and be respected as the guru in their field in the plant environment.
- Leadership: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Excellence in a Plant environment.
- ITIL and Cisco Certification is a plus
What we Offer you
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning being valued as the expert from the start
- Recognized cutting edge IT/OT skills – we give you the opportunity to join a network of highly skilled IT/OT professionals
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits: We offer a competitive competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®. We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading employers.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally outstanding in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?”
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: