Begin a meaningful career right here
Northern Europe Senior Business Analyst IT (m/f)
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics? Are you keen to enhance business results and improve consumers lives every single day? Then this role could be perfect for you.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst within our Information Technology function based in either Greater London (Weybridge, Surrey) or Harrogate (Yorkshire).
The Data & Analytics career in P&G takes you across a breadth of experiences, with multiple P&G business lines and is always fast paced. It is a unique opportunity to grow your experience and develop the highly sought after Data Science skillset and the strategic thinking needed to manage.
Your responsibilities to start your career will be to:
Earn the role of trusted advisor of the business unit leadership team
- Deliver regular analytic insights, by using advanced analytic techniques, mining extremely large data sets and applying best in class algorithms developed with/by other Data Scientists, for example
- Analyze market and share performance of our brand portfolio to spot trends and understand their true causes
- Forecast key competitive threats, growth opportunities and design market strategies
- Model the expected outcomes of alternative scenarios to best inform management and provide recommendations to facilitate better and faster choices, impacting multi-million dollar decisions.
- Lead and improve the analytical program of your business unit together with our consumer research group:
- Design the data strategy for the business unit
- Adopt the right platform and big data technologies, collaborating with P&G Global Business Services managers
- Operationalize best in class algorithms
Grow the organizations’ knowledge with analytic capabilities.
Coach, mentor and manage more junior managers in the Analytics & Insights team.
Collaborate in a multi-functional team (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT etc).
Apply if you:
- Have relevant experience to manage senior stakeholders and multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Are comfortable handling multiple priorities and you have either an entrepreneur or consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Are passionate about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- Have excellent verbal and written English
…and it would be great to have:
- Basic Modelling and Operational Research skills
- Data Science knowledge (e.g. Machine Learning, Cross Validation, Target Shuffling…)
- Data management and visualization skills / tools (KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar)
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, R, C#, SQL or Java)
What we offer:
- Training and opportunities to grow in either a Data & Analytics specialized career path, or the Consumer Market Knowledge group (one of the pillars of the Brand function) or any other branch of Information Technology (e.g. scaled business services)
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment, impacting future business results.
coaching and mentorship
– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training, informal coaching and regular mentorship.
- A competitive complete compensation and benefits package, including company contributed pension scheme, share plans and private medical insurance.
- Personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Who we are
P&G is one of the world's leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel, Lenor etc.
Information Technology partners with the
consumer research group, creating a multifunctional team that delivers
breakthrough insights and innovative business transformation to P&G.
As Business Analyst you will belong to an award-winning IT and Analytics community, operating on a multi-billion dollar business.
At P&G #weseeequal
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?”
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: