Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Professional Field Sales Account Manager
Field Sales Account Manager
Location: London & South
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As Field Sales Account Manager at Procter & Gamble you will be in the driver’s seat selling our global leadership brands, you will be in the right place to kick-start your career and leadership development.
Are you passionate about sales?
This opportunity will represent P&G Professional, a leading manufacturer and marketer of away from home products. We produce and sell cleaning and laundry products targeting at professional end users in the Hospitality, Health Care and Restaurants industry.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Represent P&G Professional, marketing the cleaning and laundry products into the Hospitality, Health Care and Restaurants industry across London and the South
- Support and collaborate with local distributors in the Food & Janitorial industries.
- You will receive full product training which will enable you to recommend these products into the distributor or end-user.
- You will be able to build strong awareness of the customer’s needs by fully understanding the commercial business in the focus areas of Hospitality, Healthcare and Restaurants.
- You will be able to build and develop business building ideas.
Apply if you have:
- 3-5 years of previous sales experience selling into the Hospitality, Healthcare or Restaurant sector
- Experience in the cleaning or janitorial industry would be a strong asset.
- Ambitious and a real passion for building customer relationships.
- Able to demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence other and collaborate within diverse teams
- Degree educated
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Valid driving licence
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company Car
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: