Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Product Supply – Manufacturing (Lean Engineering)Internships and Placements (m/f)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our business environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Working in Manufacturing, you will use your Engineering knowledge and progress through assignments that will allow you to perform at your highest level and realize your maximum potential over the course of your career. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
An internship in Product Supply with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business related issue.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We will design for you a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - you will receive a competitive compensation package for the work you deliver.
- Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
Qualifications – External
- Students in their penultimate or final year of study.
- BSc or MSc in any STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) discipline. Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, Process or Chemical Engineering preferred.
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity, innovation.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire duration of the internship.
When and where:
Good to know:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: London, United Kingdom, Reading, United Kingdom, Manchester, United Kingdom, Newbridge, Ireland
Job Id: MFG00005818
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Safety system leader internship - Summer 2019 Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Technical Services Traineeship - Aleksandrów plant Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland
- Managerial Traineeship in Pampers Plant Warsaw, Poland
- Manufacturing Traineeship in Łódź Gillette plant Łódź, Poland