Begin a meaningful career right here
SK-II Sales & Education Retail Executive - Sephora
Do you have a passion for beauty? Do you want to be in the driver’s seat selling our award winning products?
We are looking for a leader to provide SK-II Sales & Education training and sales support for the Sephora account.
What is SK-ll?
SK-II is a prestige skin care brand. First introduced in Japan, SK-II has grown into a $1.7Bn+ global skin care brand that is loved and trusted by women around the world, particularly in Asia where SK-II ranks as the top selling skin care brands in all large primary markets. SK-II is now becoming a beauty must-have in the U.S. with its best-selling and award-winning Facial Treatment Essence, Facial Treatment Mask and GenOptics Aura Essence serum. The brand is distributed in select retailers in US with a primary objective on acquiring new users especially via specialty beauty retailers like Sephora.
What will I be doing?
- Achieve your sales goals in assigned stores throughout your territory.
- Conduct Sephora in store trainings and events.
- Work with store leadership for correct visual placement in-store.
- Build relationships with Sephora Cast Members, Store Leadership, and
District Education Managers
- Ensure SK-II homebays, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually appealing and
meet SK-II merchandising standards.
- Develop a regular call cycle to stores and schedule travel (when applicable).
- Use resources to build to win in store strategies related to cast training
- Monthly Sales calls/connects with Field Team
- Provide consistent Stock Cycle Counts and stock concerns to Sales Director
- Provide monthly competitive insight to Sales Director
- Ensure in store visual updates are completed in timely manner and provide
proof of performance for field
You should have:
- 3-5 years beauty industry experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to motivate others and work as part of a team
- Able to travel within the territory
- Flexible work hours to meet job objectives
- Selling or retail experience
- Basic computer skills
These skills are a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Luxury beauty industry experience
- Experience in Sephora environment
- Training experience
Just so you know:
Location area is Los Angeles/Southern California or San Francisco/Bay Area and relocation is not included.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: