Begin a meaningful career right here
Latin America - Associate Scientist - Research and Development - Louveira SP Brazil
Work Local: Louveira, SP Brazil
About P&G For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. This position can be filled by PwD (people with disabilities). Why work at P&G? At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every single day.
Qualifications Who are we looking for:
• English proficient (written and spoken).
• Degree at engineer, preference for Chemical Engineer.
• Place of work: Louveira - SP. It is necessary to reside in the region (up to 50km away)
• Preferred: Experience working with Research and Development (not required)
What we offer:
• Salary compatible with the market.
• Main market benefits (Life insurance, Health insurance, Dental plan).
• Medicines and reimbursement of vaccines.
• Physical activity benefit (GymPass).
• Products store in the office.
• Flexible working time.
• Differentiated maternity and paternity benefits.
• Great training opportunities, delivered by outstanding external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our business.
We value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: