Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Internship (m/f)
Summary of job responsibilities:
Manage long term brand and product strategy planning with specific focus of local market business
Contribute to the creation of new initiatives, including new brands, packaging, products and ideas
Develop local consumer insights and expertise, competitive and market understanding
Design marketing plans focusing on media, sampling, alliances, endorsements, event marketing, consumer offers
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion to win
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Job marketing/brand management
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: