Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Brand Manager (m/f)
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
As a Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Join top notch brand management teams at P&G Spain and gain experience in the outstanding and inspiring brand building, multi functional and multicultural environment!
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can’t live without. Our brand teams are currently fast-growing, and we have some exciting opportunities in Madrid.
We are looking for motivated and commercially aware Assistant Brand Managers to join P&G Brand function. In P&G Brand Management you will lead multi functional teams (including finance, sales and product supply) to develop and execute winning growth strategies in order to accelerate our business across our markets in Spain and Portugal.
Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Take specific responsibility for all areas of brand management, starting with general business management, through communication planning and trade marketing
- Design strategic interventions on brand portfolio, marketing and sales plans based on the in-depth analysis of wide set of data, including sales, shares, consumer insights, media efficiency, competitive activities, etc.
- Lead a new product launches and evaluate the current strategies of a brand performance
- Coordinate the work of multi-functional team, including internal and external partners such as media and creative agencies
- You will therefore act as an internal business consultant to ensure that consumer & shopper insights are the foundations of our company strategy and execution.
- Pioneer innovative digital solutions in the area of communication and commerce for a brand or full portfolio
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- Previous Brand Management experience
- Strong consumer understanding and some experience in portfolio and activation management
- Experience in Health/Pharmacy sector is not a requirement, but it is highly recommended
- Strong leadership, autonomy, innovation and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Proficient in English and Spanish is essential
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel included, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Competitive starting salary and future salary plan and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements (smart working, flex schedule, etc.)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
P&G is an equal employer
Location: Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
Job Id: BRM00002024
Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: