BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work in our Multi billion dollars business to help shape the future of the Data Strategy for brands such as Gillette, Braun, Venus and much more. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building solutions using various modern Azure components & tools. You will lead delivery of E2E scalable data & analytics applications using outstanding industry standards, actively coding and adapting them to ensure their resiliency and fit to requirements.
- Craft and build scalable and resilient Data & Analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure – architect technical solutions to obtain, process, store and provide insights based on processed data.
- Develop, within existing designs of various solutions in Microsoft Azure, environments to help generate valuable insights.
- Work on automation and optimization of internal processes in Azure.
- Influence the future of these new technologies and the ways in which P&G uses them.
- Have a possibility to work with multifunctional and multinational teams within and outside of P&G.
- Focus on key business cases development within Data & Analytics + Azure.
- Manage agile projects using cloud and hybrid solutions.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Big Picture understanding of P&G IT organization and its Services in global multi-functional teams with several locations across continents.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development, Information Technology.
- Python and SQL programming skills.
- Cloud Understanding.
- Understanding of data modelling.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to have
- Understanding of Spark framework and distributed architecture features and challenges.
- Experience in implementing projects & solutions using Microsoft Azure stack (eg. Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Service, SQL Server, Azure Synapse).
- Knowledge of SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
- Hands on experience in writing clean, effective code.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: