Begin a meaningful career right here
Key Account Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?We are looking to expand our sales function across Spain and have urgent requirements in Madrid to work with some of our iconic brands in Home & Fabric or Baby Care. Our Key Account Manager jobs will give you the opportunity to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units and departments.
This is a phenomenal chance to join P&G and drive the vision, strategy and execution of our award-winning brands. In this role you will use your strong sales ability to win propositions and gain the trust of a variety of customers in Madrid.
All our Key Account Manager roles provide the chance to further develop your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
With us you will:
- Build positive relationships with customers and effectively collaborate with them in critical business areas like space & location, promotion support, developing right assortment, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies
- Use consumer insight into what drives shopper purchase behaviour to advise on business plans that will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and us
- Contribute to the development of sales concepts, product branding and go-to-market strategies & tools
- Strong collaboration across different functions such as Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing Sites, Suppliers and Product Supply to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery and response to market trends and needs
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment
You can expect:
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (health insurance, life insurance, pension plan, lunch subsidy)
- Will be provided with a car as a tool of work
- P&G Dynamic Living programs
- Mentoring programs & trainings
- Flexible work arrangements
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work-spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Apply if you have:
·Experience in the sales function of an FMCG multinational company
·Proven experience in account management of national clients in the retail sector (Home Care or Fabric)
·Experience in category management and/or trade marketing
·Excellent project management skills, able to see planned ideas through to implementation stage
·Good social skills and ability to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
·Able to demonstrate strong collaboration skills and a high level of initiative
·You will possess an analytical mentality that makes data-informed decision and can effectively solve problems
·Spanish mother-tongue and good proficiency in English
·Valid Driving License
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: