Begin a meaningful career right here
Pharma Sales - Internship
Support the design of the detailing plan in the Pharmacy channel.
Develop plans to increase the pharmacists recommendation to P&G brands.
Pioneers new ways to increase product knowledge amongst the Pharma community, including PTA trainings, congresses and online actions.
Analyze recommendation trends leading the design of supporting materials.
- Fluency in Spanish and ability to communicate in English.
- Ready to start an Internship in P&G upon agreement with the University.
- Degree in Pharmacy or finishing studies.
- Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English.
- Communication and analytical skills.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are talented in many exemplary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include yours. Are you wising to inspire us with your own novel ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: