Begin a meaningful career right here
Channel Trial Manager
This role is for a Fixed Term Contract
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
As a Trial Channel Manager you will be responsible for deployment of brand trial plans and execution, build trial capability within the distributor Organization.
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Science/Business/Commerce/Arts
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant activation experience across Sales promotion, Consumer Activation or other BTL
- Executions preferably in FMCG sector.
- Passionate about implementing defined structure & processes with excellence & strong operating discipline.
- Open & flexible to travel
- Fluency in English & local language
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: