Sales Finance Operations
- In charge for regular financial tracking and reporting on trade spending for the business unit.
- Be responsible for related financial system management and operational activities.
- Need to deliver detailed analysis on regular basis to enable meeting of financial and budget targets.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with great managers.
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous mentoring & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- College graduated (any major). Diploma graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office package.
Just so you know:
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: