Begin a meaningful career right here
Electrical Process Engineer - Manufacturing
We’re looking for electricians with manufacturing experience who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our electrical engineers in manufacturing to help make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Nearly five billion times aday, P&G brands such as Ariel®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers® touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries.Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing, and are recognised as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies.
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some complex problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
We offer you:
- A new challenge everyday
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Continual coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- Highly competitive benefits including pension, share scheme and private health care
- Opportunity for work-life balance: Competitive holiday allowance, overtime, P&G discount site, staff shop selling discounted P&G products, local event tickets and more.
What will you do?
You will initially join the Pampers Manufacturing Team as an Electrical Process Engineer in our Operations Department, a role vital to the success of our business.
This is the department that produces our products based on the recipes we get from Research & Development. The manufacturing process is designed around complex electrical and mechanical production lines. Your priority would be flexibility while delivering a high-quality product on time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
As an Electrical Process Engineer, you will have far-reaching responsibilities that range from production process analysing and optimisation, to implementing new equipment/product upgrades to performing technical fault-finding and improvements on a variety of electrical features.
This includes crafting any learning programs and Standard Operating Procedures for operators and team leaders, helping to simplify the process and standardize the work.
You will have the opportunity to advance in a challenging and varied career by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer you world class learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas and roles within Manchester Plant. We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you are looking for a long-term career, and not just a job.
Manchester Plant operates 24 hrs per day, 7 days a week. In this role, you would be required to work Monday to Friday days. Over the course of your career, you may fulfill other roles on different shift patterns.
Just so you know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
You are a good fit here if:
- You are a qualified Electrician
- You have experience working in a manufacturing environment
- You have experience working in a team
- You have strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills that enable you to implement change and drive improvements
- You have a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results.
- You want to develop yourself in a challenging career.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: