Begin a meaningful career right here
Administrative Assistant - Sales
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Graduated from any 4-year College Course
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as Administrative Assistant or similar work is preferred but fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Lync/Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies.
- Strong organization and follow through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: